DA SWEET

DA SWEET

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Respect & Self Respect

Ok well i decided to make a collage for some reason. I decided to make it of all the people that i admire (for the most part) and respect. Starting from top left to bottom right is: 1. Ian Poulter 2. Tiger Woods 3. Michael Jordan 4. Donald Trump 5. Kanye West 6. Will.i.am 7. Ethan Michael (Me) 8. Jay-Z 9. Warren Buffet 10. Albert Pujols 11. Padraig Harrington and 12. Jason Statham. ......... I added myself not because I'm self absorbed but because I respect myself and how can you respect others unless you respect yourself first. I respect and admire these people because they all stick to their true values and all work extremely hard at what they do. They all aren't afraid to be themselves and are all different in their own ways. That is the way I try and live my life by and you should to.

2 comments:

Avery The Kidd said...

Hey dude This is really cool and Dig inspired me too but if you respect yourself first before everybody else why not put yourself first..I think it would show true character for yourself

Apple iPhone Tutorials Team said...

thanks man but yeah i didn't really mean for it to be in order but thanks for lookin out if i have time to edit it ill try and remember to do so

Post a Comment